As part of an ever-growing sales and support team we have an opening for the following position: Technical Specialist (AEC)
This is exciting opportunity for an individual to launch their career working with the industry leader in Providing high end design customer solutions in the construction sector. You will be working with a technical engineering team providing support to clients in the Architectural, Engineering, construction and design industries.
What Procad Offer
Supported by a team of technical experts, a candidate can expect on-going technical coaching and regular support. Training on Autodesk design products will be provided as part of your personal and professional development. Progression is encouraged with several goals and objectives to work towards. Opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally, gain valuable experience in new technologies including, Architecture, Engineering design Workflows to project implementation and Coordination using BIM Cloud Platforms. Management of both large and small customer accounts and contracts.
- Resolving technical issue through research, customer engagement and troubleshooting
- Work directly with the Sales & Marketing team
- Provide technical support to new and existing customers on the Autodesk portfolio of AEC products and BIM 360 Modules.
- Document all technical queries, update Procad’s support knowledge base and social media platforms
- Provide both standard and customised training to our extensive customer base
- Relevant degree qualification in an engineering or construction discipline
- 2-3 years industry experience essential in the Architectural, Construction
- Experience with Autodesk products or other relevant products an advantage
- Strong communication and customer care skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work on your own initiative to meet project deadlines
Terms: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Attractive salary package on offer
VHI Health Cover, Death in Service Cover, access to PRSA Pension, Travel Expenses
Interested candidates should email a comprehensive CV and cover letter to Ray O’Mahony, Email: [email protected]
Telephone enquiries: 061 498918