This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer to launch their career working with Procad, the industry leader for 2D & 3D design software. You will be working with a technical engineering team providing support to clients in the pharmaceutical, medical device, manufacturing, construction, and design industries.
What Procad offer
Supported by a team of technical experts, a graduate can expect ongoing technical coaching and regular support. Training on Autodesk Design products will be provided as part of your personal and professional development. Progression is encouraged with several goals and objectives to work towards. Opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally, gain valuable experience in new technologies and design processes. Management of both large and small customer accounts and contracts.
- Resolving technical issues through research, customer engagement, and troubleshooting.
- Work directly with the Sales & Marketing team
- Provide technical support to new and existing customers on the Autodesk portfolio of Products and advanced design and manufacturing techniques.
- Document all technical queries, update Procad’s support knowledgebase and social media platforms.
- Provide both standards and customised training to our extensive customer base.
- Relevant Degree qualification in an engineering or construction discipline.
- Experience with Autodesk products or other relevant products.
- Experience in a building or a mechanical environment preferable but not essential.
- Strong communication and customer care skills.
Terms: Permanent, Full time
Interested candidates should forward a comprehensive CV and cover letter to
Ray O’Mahony, Procad, Portal House, Raheen Business park, Raheen, Limerick
Or by Email: [email protected] Telephone inquiries: 061 498918