- Faster paperless workflow.
- Safeguard CAD application data.
- Anytime, anywhere access.
- Sort by Rating
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! The AutoCAD mobile app is a drawing and drafting tool that lets you view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices—anytime, anywhere. The AutoCAD mobile app includes an easy-to-use interface and tools to upload, open, and edit DWG™ drawings. Now supported on Windows 10 devices and Surface Hub.
Create 2D drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools in Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® software. Speed design with innovative tools built to maximize productivity and increase efficiency. Share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology, the original and most accurate way to store and exchange design data. Powerful documentation tools help you produce precise technical drawings that you can easily edit and repurpose. Collaborate with colleagues using connected desktop, cloud, and mobile Autodesk® AutoCAD® solutions. Take advantage of enhanced support access, at no extra charge, when you subscribe to AutoCAD LT.
- Create precise 2D drawings faster with the easy-to-use drafting tools.
- Simplified 2D drafting and documentation tools help you produce detailed technical drawings that you can easily edit and repurpose.
- Collaborate with colleagues using connected desktop, cloud, and mobile Autodesk AutoCAD solutions.
- Increase productivity by easily viewing, editing, and sharing CAD drawings on your tablet or smartphone.
- Use SHX text recognition tool to quickly convert imported PDF geometry to text objects
AutoCAD, the original software for 2D and 3D CAD is engineered for what the future will bring. Get peace of mind with TrustedDWG™ technology, and collaborate across desktop, cloud, and mobile with our connected platform.
- Refreshed Icons – AutoCAD has new ‘flat designed’ icons in the Ribbon, Status Bar, Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) and Application Menu.
- DWG Compare – New DWG Compare tools in AutoCAD 2019 enable you to easily identify graphical differences between two revisions of any drawing.
- Shared Views – The Shared Views feature makes it easier for you to share your designs with stakeholders within or outside your company.
Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite can help smaller architecture firms transition to Building Information Modeling (BIM), with both Autodesk Revit LT software and the familiar drafting tools of AutoCAD LT available together in one suite. Continue to work in AutoCAD LT while getting up to speed in BIM with the simplified user interface of Revit LT.
- Help verify material quantities
- Fluid design file exchange with Revit users
- Auto-generated schedules
Onboarding Support: Get up and running hassle free with your Autodesk Account. Get instant access to software download and support from Procad while you get on board with your new software.
Previously know as BIM 360 Field, BIM 360 Build allows you to combine mobile technologies for onsite use with cloud-based collaboration and reporting to manage field processes such as quality, safety and commissioning.
- Improve construction quality control and reduce rework
- Use construction checklists to monitor jobsite safety and streamline inspections
- Track construction equipment and collect asset data from mobile devices
- Optimize field performance with construction daily reports
BIM 360 Coordinate is a cloud-based Building Information Management and collaboration software that links your entire project team and integrates BIM project workflows from pre-construction right through to end of construction. With virtually anywhere, anytime access to the most recent project models and data throughout the project lifecycle, BIM 360 Coordinate helps you review projects and resolve coordination issues faster, while advancing the construction layout process.
- 3D Model Access anytime, anywhere access
- Simply Navigate Models
- Navisworks Integration
- Constructability Review Tools
- Design Tool Integration
BIM 360 Docs web service ensures the entire project team is building from the correct version of documents, plans, and models. Save time, reduce risk, and mitigate errors in construction projects. Get started connecting your entire construction project team and all your documents in one place. Free for a single project. No user limits. No storage limits. No credit card required.
- Share construction drawings across the entire team
- Perform constructability reviews, manage issues and RFIs
- Reduce rework risks through versioning and permissions
- Manage contracts and maintain document control
The tools in Fusion 360 enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production toolset. Fusion 360 works alongside your current software. If you want to create organically shaped models not supported with your current 3D modeler, you can do so in Fusion 360’s sculpting environment. Further, if you want to create toolpaths for your model so the mill or lathe can cut your part, you can use Fusion 360’s CAM environment.
- Design, test, and fabricate in a single tool.
- Collaborate with anyone.
- Save and retrieve data in the cloud.
- Free software for students and educators
Cloud credits are a unit of measurement needed to perform certain tasks, including such as creating a rendering or running a simulation in Autodesk 360. Cloud Credits are available in packs of 100 and upwards. Starting at €115 for 100 units, Cloud Credits can be used for advanced simulation and rendering in the cloud, aiding in delivering projects faster. Users can view their cloud balance anytime through their Autodesk Accounts.
Support for non customers: Don't have an account with Procad? Avail of our onboarding support for non customers.
Naviate Architecture is fully integrated into the Revit platform and enhances the collaboration possibilities offered by BIM. Concepts like the level of detail, material definitions and nomenclature follow common standards.
- Customised for Architects
- Enhance assembly and service instructions
- Full support for collaboration