- Improve construction quality control and reduce rework
- Use construction checklists to monitor jobsite safety and streamline inspections
- Track construction equipment and collect asset data from mobile devices
- Optimize field performance with construction daily reports
- Sort by Default Order
Previously know as BIM 360 Field, BIM 360 Build allows you to combine mobile technologies for onsite use with cloud-based collaboration and reporting to manage field processes such as quality, safety and commissioning.
BIM 360 Coordinate is a cloud-based Building Information Management and collaboration software that links your entire project team and integrates BIM project workflows from pre-construction right through to end of construction. With virtually anywhere, anytime access to the most recent project models and data throughout the project lifecycle, BIM 360 Coordinate helps you review projects and resolve coordination issues faster, while advancing the construction layout process.
- 3D Model Access anytime, anywhere access
- Simply Navigate Models
- Navisworks Integration
- Constructability Review Tools
- Design Tool Integration
BIM 360 Docs web service ensures the entire project team is building from the correct version of documents, plans, and models. Save time, reduce risk, and mitigate errors in construction projects. Get started connecting your entire construction project team and all your documents in one place. Free for a single project. No user limits. No storage limits. No credit card required.
- Share construction drawings across the entire team
- Perform constructability reviews, manage issues and RFIs
- Reduce rework risks through versioning and permissions
- Manage contracts and maintain document control