- Refreshed Icons – AutoCAD has new ‘flat designed’ icons in the Ribbon, Status Bar, Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) and Application Menu.
- DWG Compare – New DWG Compare tools in AutoCAD 2019 enable you to easily identify graphical differences between two revisions of any drawing.
- Shared Views – The Shared Views feature makes it easier for you to share your designs with stakeholders within or outside your company.
- Sort by Name
AutoCAD, the original software for 2D and 3D CAD is engineered for what the future will bring. Get peace of mind with TrustedDWG™ technology, and collaborate across desktop, cloud, and mobile with our connected platform.
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! The AutoCAD mobile app is a drawing and drafting tool that lets you view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices—anytime, anywhere. The AutoCAD mobile app includes an easy-to-use interface and tools to upload, open, and edit DWG™ drawings. Now supported on Windows 10 devices and Surface Hub.
- Faster paperless workflow.
- Safeguard CAD application data.
- Anytime, anywhere access.