Autodesk Vault enables workgroups to improve productivity and provide faster design cycle times by making it easier to create and share Digital Prototyping information.
Enable your workgroups to control and manage their design data with increased functionality for data management, data search and reuse, revision control, and simple administration and configuration.
Vault Professional includes all the functionality of Vault Workgroup, with additional functionality and provides administrators with the scalability required to manage large workgroups across multiple locations.
- Manage your product data and engineering processes in a single, central location.
- Create, organize, and manage your civil infrastructure deliverables more effectively in a single central location.
- Manage CAD data. Vault offers integration with Autodesk design and visualization software.
- Connect workgroups across the globe with a scalable, cost-effective product data management solution.
- Get faster, more effective access to data with saved searches and shortcuts.
- Automated PDF creation for document controls – Vault 2018 automatically renders PDF formats from 2D design files using the same settings as the authoring CAD applications.
- Batch Plot Enhancements – Along with the ability to create PDF from drawing files, when you batch plot the PDF, all printing options are made available so they the user can set the plot size, orientation, color, and scale.
- Enhanced Design Experience – Significant usability improvements within the CAD add-ins to enhance the overall design experience.
- Shared views – Share 2D or 3D views of your work with others, and get comments and feedback directly inside your product.