Move to 3D Building Information Modeling (BIM). With Revit LT™ software you can produce high quality 3D architectural designs and documentation, share designs with your team who are using other software based on the Revit or AutoCAD platforms.
Or alternatively purchase the AutoCAD Revit LT Suite which includes both Revit LT and AutoCAD LT.
- Transition to BIM at your own pace – with an intuitive interface and integrated learning tools your team can ease the transition to BIM.
- Improve design efficiency – automatically manage design changes using a coordinated 3D model-based environment.
- 3D design and visualization – Generate 3D views from any angle to visualise the space throughout your design.
- Help verify material quantities – Material takeoff helps verify material quantities for cost estimates and can make it easier to track quantities.
- Fluid design file exchange with Revit users – Swap files with users of any Revit product.
- Photorealistic rendering in the cloud – Use real-world materials with Autodesk cloud services.
- Move to BIM at your own pace – Use familiar tools in AutoCAD LT (available in Revit LT Suite) to help ease the transition to BIM.