Navisworks project review software lets architecture, engineering, and construction professionals holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders to better control project outcomes enabling greater coordination, construction simulation, and whole-project analysis for integrated project review. Some Navisworks products include advanced simulation and validation tools.
- BIM 360 Glue Integration: Deeper integration with BIM 360 Glue provides cloud connectivity. Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects. (MANAGE & SIMULATE)
- Detect clashes and check interference: Better anticipate and help reduce potential clash and interference problems before construction, minimizing expensive delays and rework. (MANAGE)
- Model file and data aggregation: Combine design and construction data into a single model using model publishing, data, and model aggregation tools. (MANAGE & SIMULATE)
Better control outcomes with advanced coordination, 5D analysis, and simulation tools.
- Deeper integration between Navisworks and BIM 360 Glue
- Open Navisworks files within AutoCAD
- Anticipate and reduce problems prior to construction
- Support for many third party applications
- Combine design and construction data in one model
- Explore an integrated project model as it is built
Review and communicate project details through 5D analysis and simulation.
- Anticipate and reduce problems before construction
- Publish models in a distributable NWD or DWF file
- Streamline collaboration
- Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics
- Connect Navisworks models to the cloud