- Allows construction teams to work more efficiently through sharing drawings
- Constructability reviews and management of RFIs
- Version and permission controls ensures a reduction in rework
- Contract management and control of documents
- App now available, access everything in one location
BIM 360 Docs Brochure Here
BIM 360 Docs gives you the power to keep everyone on track, enabling access to models, drawings and documents. Leverage the power of this cloud-based document management service for construction projects and project teams.
When it comes to construction projects, poor communication can allow for project delays and expensive re-work on both commercial and residential construction projects. BIM 360 is software for construction professionals, designed to lower project risks and allow project teams to work together more effectively.
- It is free for a single project.
- No user limits.
- No storage limits.
Customers can start and maintain multiple projects in BIM 360 Docs, which offers features including:
• 2D & 3D viewer
• online and offline web, phone and tablet access
• control of permissions based on company, role, user, file or folder
• issue management
• version control and rollback
• unlimited cloud storage
- BIM 360 Docs delivers industry-specific capabilities for your 2D and 3D Designs.
- Version control and set linking all role-based
- Support for approval processes and workflows
- Multiple teams can access, and review documents anytime anywhere, without having to manage individual seat licensing.
- Seamless integration with cloud, local file systems and authoring apps
- Virtually all AEC 2D and 3D file supported as well as data formats in the cloud
- Ability to extract sheets from Revit models, AutoCAD drawings and multi-page PDFs automatically.
- Collaborative access for the entire project team
- Web and mobile access to all project plans, models, and documents
- Collaborative viewing, markup, and issue management
- 2D, 3D, and data-driven project views
- No software download required