BIM 360 Docs gives you the power to keep everyone on track, enabling access to models, drawings and documents. Leverage the power of this cloud-based document management service for construction projects and project teams.
When it comes to construction projects, poor communication can allow for project delays and expensive re-work on both commercial and residential construction projects. BIM 360 is software for construction professionals, designed to lower project risks and allow project teams to work together more effectively.
- It is free for a single project.
- No user limits.
- No storage limits.
Customers can start and maintain multiple projects in BIM 360 Docs, which offers features including:
• 2D & 3D viewer
• online and offline web, phone and tablet access
• control of permissions based on company, role, user, file or folder
• issue management
• version control and rollback
• unlimited cloud storage
- BIM 360 Docs delivers industry-specific capabilities for your 2D and 3D Designs.
- Version control and set linking all role-based
- Support for approval processes and workflows
- Multiple teams can access, and review documents anytime anywhere, without having to manage individual seat licensing.
- Seamless integration with cloud, local file systems and authoring apps
- Virtually all AEC 2D and 3D file supported as well as data formats in the cloud
- Ability to extract sheets from Revit models, AutoCAD drawings and multi-page PDFs automatically.
- Collaborative access for the entire project team
- Web and mobile access to all project plans, models, and documents
- Collaborative viewing, markup, and issue management
- 2D, 3D, and data-driven project views
- No software download required