- Revit Cloud Worksharing: Controlled Cloud worksharing in Revit – or what used to be the product we called Collaboration for Revit
- Document Management Module: The document management module on the BIM 360 platform
- Design Collaboration Module: Package Review & Visual Version Control
BIM 360 Design Brochure Here
Previously known as Collaboration for Revit, BIM 360 Design is a product for cloud-based work-sharing on the BIM 360 platform.
BIM 360 Design allows distributed project teams to collaborate on shared Revit models. It helps project teams reduce errors & omissions and enables faster project delivery.
Purpose-built for AEC, only BIM 360 Design supports BIM-based real-time co-authoring in Revit, virtual design review in 2D or 3D, and visual version compare in a controlled, cloud-based collaborative environment. It offers tracking and deliverable coordination and enables a streamlined connection to preconstruction workflows.
- Transparency to design intent mitigates issues downstream
- Anytime, anywhere, accessibility for entire project team
- Single source of truth ensures project team is up to date with model version
- Single repository of data regardless of design tool that understands AEC data
- Design and collaborate within a single software environment
- Reduction in number of siloed collaboration tools that are not focused on design data
- Cloud accessibility to the design environment democratizes the talent pool
- Improved design productivity and efficiency through tighter team collaboration