Autodesk A360 is a cloud-based workspace that centralizes, connects and organizes your team and project information across your desktop, the web, and mobile devices.
A360 offers a complete set of features keeping your project at the center and connecting everyone in one workspace.
Simply and securely share large complex 3D models and 2D drawings with anyone. Upload your file and create a link to instantly share by email, chat or even embed into a site. Permission features let you control file access, downloading and duration. Find it when you need it!
With the A360 app on your smartphone or tablet, you can view, share, comment and markup designs on the go. Free to download, simple and intuitive to use.
Powerful viewing technology brings rich detailed visualizations of your 2D & 3D models right in your browser, or on any device. With support for over 50 CAD formats, you can view, find, share and review your designs with your team without installing software of plugins.
- 2D & 3D Viewing: Web-based viewing of models and drawings brings rich visualization right in a browser. Support for over 50 file formats – including Autodesk® file formats, Solidworks®, CATIA®, Pro-E®, Rhino® and NX®.
- Share Files Easily: Upload any file to A360 and create a link to instantly share your 3D models or 2D drawings by email, chat or embed directly into a site.
- Real time Review: Communicate and get feedback from your project stakeholders in real-time. Turn your design files into intelligent, shared workspaces with A360. Invite others to comment right within your design files.
- Mobile Access: Communicate and get feedback from your project stakeholders in real-time. Turn your design files into intelligent, shared workspaces with A360. Invite others to comment right within your design files.
- Automated PDF creation for document controls – Vault 2018 automatically renders PDF formats from 2D design files using the same settings as the authoring CAD applications.
- Batch Plot Enhancements – Along with the ability to create PDF from drawing files, when you batch plot the PDF, all printing options are made available so they the user can set the plot size, orientation, color, and scale.
- Enhanced Design Experience – Significant usability improvements within the CAD add-ins to enhance the overall design experience.
- Shared views – Share 2D or 3D views of your work with others, and get comments and feedback directly inside your product.