Autodesk A360 is an intergrated, cloud-based destination transforming the way companies by connecting people, data and their projects with a powerful and secure set of tools and capabilities that help streamline workflows and unlock new ways to innovate.
A360 provides an entire set of features keeping your project at the core and connecting everyone in one workspace.
- Work from any browser or device
- Access anytime, anywhere
- Simplify collaboration
- Speed up compute-intensive design tasks
Simply and securely share large complex 3D models and 2D drawings with anyone. Discover a powerful new way to work with infinite new possibilities.
Free to download, simple and intuitive to use – Autodesk 360, what will you do? Perhaps, almost anything!
- 2D & 3D Viewing: View models and drawings on the web and bring rich visualization right in the browser. Support for over 100 file formats – including Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit and other third-party file formats.
- Share Files Easily: Upload any file to your A360 and generate a link to instantly share your 3-Dimensional or 2-Dimensional drawings with anyone from desktop or mobile devices.
- Real-time Review: Communicate and receive feedback from your project stakeholders in real-time. Viewing and searching designs on the web are an integral part of the A360 experience.
- Mobile Access: Turn your design files into smart, shared workspaces with A360 and invite others to share comments right inside your design files.
- Automated PDF creation for document controls – Vault 2019 automatically renders PDF formats from 2D design files using the same settings as the authoring CAD applications.
- Batch Plot Enhancements – Along with the ability to create PDF from drawing files, when you batch plot the PDF, all printing options are made available so they the user can set the plot size, orientation, color, and scale.
- Enhanced Design Experience – Significant usability improvements within the CAD add-ins to enhance the overall design experience.
- Shared views – Share 2D or 3D views of your work with others, and get comments and feedback directly inside your product.