- Automate the creation of annotations, layers and properties
- Easily create details and views from 3D models, and simply generate schedules,lists and tables
- Create rules-driven workflows to enforce standards throughout the design process.
- Track updates of associated views, tables, and other content as designs change
When you subscribe to AutoCAD 2020, you gain access to the new AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
These apps provide fast, seamless access to DWG files wherever you are, from virtually any device.
Files load quickly, and you can draft, edit, measure, and annotate with the core tools and technology of original AutoCAD.
These powerful features make it possible to continue your CAD work with the most up-to-date files while on-the-go.
- Dark Theme: AutoCAD 2020 has a new reduced eye strain with contrast improvements, sharper icons, and a modern blue interface.
- Cloud Storage Connectivity: Access any DWG file on virtually any device with leading cloud storage providers.
- Enhanced DWG Compare: Compare revisions from two drawings quickly without leaving the current window. Import highlighted differences into the current drawing.
For best experience
- At least 10 Mbps Internet connection
- The most current version of Internet Explorer or Chrome
- Sufficient space on your hard drive (trial file size: up to 6 GB)