Create precise 2D drawings faster with easy-to-use drafting tools with AutoCAD LT 2020
Easily identify and document graphical differences between two revisions of a drawing.
Enjoy faster zoom and pan, and change draw orders and layer properties with 2D graphics enhancements.
Explore the latest features in AutoCAD LT 2D Computer-Aided-Design software, including DWG compare, shared views, and improvements to 2D graphics and the software user interface.
Take your work with you with the new AutoCAD web and mobile apps. Subscribing to AutoCAD LT means you’ll always have the latest feature updates, the reliability of the TrustedDWG™ technology, and the ability to design from wherever you are, whenever you want with web and mobile apps.
The AutoCAD Web App enables you to create, view and edit your CAD drawings in a web browser from any device. There is nothing to download!
All the work you do in the AutoCAD Web App is accessible when you switch devices so you can pick up where you left off when you work from home or on-site.
AutoCAD 2020 includes more powerful drafting tools, increased performance and ease of use and features have been enhanced and added too.
Simplify, Connect and Personalize your AutoCAD experience.
- Produce 2D documentation and drawings with a comprehensive set of drawing, editing, and annotation tools.
- Access tools through an intuitive user interface. Easy-to-understand features include contextual ribbon tabs, multi-functional grips, customizable tool palettes, and an intelligent command line.
- Ensure compatibility with current technologies with TrustedDWG™ technology, high-resolution monitor support, migration tools, and the Autodesk desktop app.
- Blocks palette: Insert blocks efficiently from visual galleries,
- Quick measure: Quickly display all nearby measurements in a drawing by hovering your mouse.
- Purge (redesigned): Remove multiple unneeded objects with easy selection and object preview.
- DWG™ compare (enhanced): Compare differences between two drawing revisions without leaving your current window.