Part of the Autodesk Digital Prototyping solution, AutoCAD Electrical includes all the functionality of AutoCAD software in addition to a set of commands and features for electrical design.
AutoCAD Electrical engineering software automates common design tasks and facilitates drafting productivity giving you the tools to design control systems quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively.
- Projects: Projects create a set of related drawings and allows you run functions across multiple drawings, carry signals from one drawing to another and create reports that span multiple drawings.
- Electrical Panel Layout: Include components in your panel for layout, increase accuracy with Terminal Strip Editor and mark menus for faster edits.
- Real-time error checking: Avoid costly errors before the build phase by catching and removing errors like duplicate tags and wire numbers in real-time.
- Inventor interoperability: Combined with Inventor receive seamless mechatronics solutions.
- Panel layout drawings: Extract a list of electrical schematic components for panel layout drawings.
- Automatic report generation: Run multiple reports with the simple, customizable report generation tool.
- PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets: Define a project’s I/O assignments.
Try AutoCAD Electrical for 30 days
- Design and document electrical control systems
- Available for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit