Part of the Autodesk Digital Prototyping solution, AutoCAD Electrical includes all the functionality of AutoCAD software in addition to a complete set of electrical design CAD features.
AutoCAD Electrical engineering software automates common design tasks and facilitates drafting productivity.
- Electrical Documentation: automatic report generation, ability to use DWG to share drawings with team members, easy and flexible organisation of folders and projects along with the ability to publish schematics to PDF’s.
- Electrical Panel Layout: include components in your panel for layout, increase accuracy with Terminal Strip Editor and mark menus for faster edits.
- Inventor interoperability: Seamless mechatronics solution combined with Inventor.
- Panel layout drawings: Extract a list of electrical schematic components for panel layout drawings.
- Automatic report generation: Run multiple reports with the simple, customizable report generation tool.
- PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets: Define a project’s I/O assignments.
Try AutoCAD Electrical for 30 days
- Design and document electrical control systems
- Available for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit