Date(s) - 25/04/2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for a webinar to learn how BIM 360 Design helps you collaborate on Revit models and how you can get real-time access to the most recent versions of digital plans and documents with BIM360 Docs.
This webinar will include the following:
|BIM 360 Docs||BIM 360 Design|
|Join Procad to learn how BIM 360 Docs can:|
• Improving Quality and Rework – “Single Source of Truth”
• Enhancing your BIM Workflows – Meeting PAS1192 & BS1192 requirements
• Improving Commissioning and Handover Process – Commenting & Issues
• Managing Field Workflow with RFIs
• Managing Field Performance with Document Viewing & Mark-ups
• Simplifying Document Version Control
• Incorporating document approval in Workflows
Join us for a webinar to learn how BIM 360 Design helps you collaborate on Revit models anytime, anywhere, with the cloud. In this webinar, we will introduce BIM 360 Design, deep dive into a live demo of its main features and workflows, and respond to your questions in a Q&A session.