Simulate at the speed of design
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am| Fee
The webinar will introduce you to SimSolid and show you how it can rapidly help you reduce analysis times when analysing welded and bolted structures including chassis and underrun bars. This will include using CAD geometry including bolts, with no geometry simplifications, and how to create welded connections with the option to use CAD weld geometry.
You will be amazed by how easy SimSolid is to use and be even impressed by how fast it runs on a standard PC or laptop.
Truck trailer manufacturer, Don-Bur, discuss the challenges its engineering team was having with simulation in SolidWorks, and how a move to SimSolid has cut its simulation time from hours to a just few minutes.
There will be many opportunities for you to ask questions. A must event if you are involved in the trailer and truck manufacturing business.
What is SimSolid?:
- SimSolid is a game-changing simulation software for designers, engineers and analysts
- SimSolid eliminates geometry and meshing
- Multiple design scenarios can be simulated quickly under real-life conditions
- SimSolid – How it can reduce analysis times
- Don-Bur Customer presentation
Date: Thursday, 23rd September
Time: 10:00 am – 10:45 am
Wasim Younis, Symetri Simulation Specialist