Design for the Future – Manufacturing Live Event
November 11 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm| Fee
Date: 11th November
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
– Pentre Engineering use of SimSolid to accelerate analysis of cable drums.
– Quickly generate high-performing design alternatives from a single idea, choosing the design that best fits your needs.
– Add digital flexibility and efficiency to your manufacturing processes saving costs and time.
Connecting Processes and Data
– Attain sustainable and lean business processes throughout the product lifecycle, from concept phase to disposal and recycling of the product. Abbey Machinery showcase how Autodesk data management has streamlined and enhanced their engineering workflow and connectivity.
Advanced Workflows with Additional Capabilities
– Increase your productivity by streamlining and speeding up the engineering process with software enhancements.
– CRH use the PDMC and Autodesk Vault to reverse engineer parts and components on a global scale and connect design teams in multiple geos.
Product Innovation and Sustainability
– Product design is the process of creating new products or developing design innovations for enhanced product performance. PEM Recycling Equipment show how the PDMC has helped them to bring their product to life from concept through to design and manufacture.
There is no charge to attend the event with lots of opportunities to win some great prizes.