CAD Technician (AEC)
Established over 20 years ago, Procad (part of Symetri) has become the leading provider of design and engineering software solutions to the European market. As Ireland’s first Authorised Autodesk Platinum Partner we have built a strong reputation in the areas of Architectural, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, and Data Management. As part of a rapidly expanding team Procad have an exciting opportunity for the following position CAD Technician (AEC).
The successful candidate will join Procad/Symetri as industry leaders in providing high end design solutions in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction sectors. They will be working closely with technical and sales teams delivering on projects at a global level, supporting and providing high end engineering and design solutions right across the industry. Procad play an integral part in developing customised design/build workflows and implementation of solutions to meet the needs of the market.
What Procad Offer
Supported by a European team of up to 450 sales and technical experts, the successful candidate can expect on-going technical coaching and regular support. Training on Autodesk design products will be provided as part of your personal and professional development. Career progression is encouraged with several goals and objectives to work towards. There will be opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally, gain valuable experience in new technologies including, Architecture, Engineering design workflows, project implementation and Coordination using BIM Cloud Platforms. The successful candidate will be involved in the management and support of both large and small customer accounts and contracts.
- Work on large scale architectural and engineering projects.
- Resolve technical issues through research, customer engagement and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical support to new and existing customers on the Autodesk portfolio of AEC products and BIM 360 Modules.
- Provide both standard and customised training to our extensive customer base.
- Develop customised design/build workflows to meet customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the team to identify unique solutions to overcome complex industry challenges.
- Work directly with the Global Construction Cloud team teams to identify new products and implement these across the industry.
- 1-2 years industry experience essential in the architectural, engineering, construction sectors
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit desired
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work on your own initiative to meet project deadlines
- Have a creative mindset with a positive attitude towards problem-solving to assist customers
Job Type: Full-time, permanent,
Salary: Attractive salary package on offer
VHI Health Cover, access to PRSA Pension, Travel Expenses
Interested candidates should email a comprehensive CV and cover letter to Ray O’Mahony – [email protected]
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Expected start date: 31/8/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday