Autocad “Classic” in 2015
If you want to import Autocad classic layout into the New Autocad 2015 environment, look no further. Here are the steps that you will need to follow in order to get what you want.
1. From the Ribbon – Manage Tab: Click <Import> (or you can type cui into the command panel)
2. When the CUI editor opens click the Transfer Tab.
3. The current configuration file will be in the right pane.
4. In the left pane, load the configuration (cuix) file for AutoCAD 2014.
5. Under Workspace list in the left pane, highlight and copy “AutoCAD Classic”
6. Highlight the Workspace list in the right pane and Paste the Classic Workspace into that list.
7. Click <Apply>, then <OK> to close the configuration editor.
8. At the command prompt, type WORKSPACE, then C for <setCurrent>.
9. You will have your classic workspace with the traditional menu bar back.
10. The AutoCAD Classic workspace will from now always be available in the workspace list.
Hope this helps,