Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features in AutoCAD software, one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD design tools.
Explore Your Design Ideas
Create the previously unimaginable. AutoCAD gives you the flexibility you need to explore design ideas in both 2D and 3D. A powerful set of intuitive tools helps you visualize and shape your ideas, bringing innovative concepts to life.
• Autodesk Inventor Fusion—An easy-to-use tool for direct modeling, helping you flexibly edit and validate models from almost any source.
• 3D Free-Form Design—Use robust surface, mesh, and solid modeling tools in AutoCAD software to investigate and refine your ideas.
• Point Cloud Support—Bring your 3D scans to life, streamlining time-consuming renovation and restoration projects.
• Powerful Visualization Tools—Add impact to your designs.
• 3D Navigation Tools—Quickly and intuitively walk or fly through a model.
AutoCAD delivers the flexibility and power needed to help bring your design ideas to life.
AutoCAD offers a broad toolset that helps you drive efficiencies throughout the drafting and documentation process, no matter what industry you are in.
• Model Documentation—Automatically generate intelligent documentation for AutoCAD, Autodesk® Inventor® software, and other models. You can import and document designs from a wide variety of software applications including SolidWorks®, Pro/ENGINEER®, CATIA®, Rhinoceros®, and NX®.
• Parametric Drawing—Define relationships between objects, minimizing the time needed to edit or rework drawings.
• Associative Array—Easily create arrayed objects, like windows on a building or trusses on a bridge. Plus, you can now array objects in 3D or along a specified path.
• Sheet Sets—Organize and manage your drawing sheets efficiently.
• Dynamic Blocks—Save time when using standard, repetitive components.
• Multifunction Grips—Maximize productivity with context-aware, object-specific menus.
• AutoCAD WS—Enables you to stay connected to your designs over the web or from your mobile device.
• Native DWG Support—Demand native DWG support, not a conversion or a translation.
• PDF Import/Export—Share and reuse designs easily. Import PDF files as an underlay within your workspace.
• Autodesk Exchange—With connected access to tips and tutorials, getting started videos, and help content, Autodesk Exchange brings the content you need directly to your AutoCAD workspace.
• Photorealistic Rendering—Create stunning, visually rich images.
• 3D Printing—Connect online to service providers or print from AutoCAD to a local machine.
Customize in Ways You Never Thought Possible
• Simplified Migration Tools—New and enhanced tools make it easier to migrate your custom settings.
• Customizable User Interface—Get the tools you want, at your fingertips.
• Programming Interface—Create specialized design and drafting applications.
• Partner Products and Services—Extend AutoCAD software to suit all your needs.
Don’t choose between flexibility and power. With AutoCAD, you can have both.
Additional Resources (From Autodesk)